Vocal Freedom Podcast and Community
Hosted by Leigh Martyn Thomas
There has never been a better time to express your vocal freedom.
Being part of the Voice Community for more than two decades, I have been fortunate to meet and work with some highly experienced and inspirational people in the voice community.
Guest speakers discuss their journey with their own voice, sharing light-bulb moments, stories and personal wisdoms.
Our guests include
- Professional Singers from the West End and Broadway
- Professional Actors
- Choir Directors
- Voice Teachers/Vocal Coaches both private and FE/HE
- Singing Voice Specialists
- Touring Singers / Session Singers
- Front men and woman from bands of different genres.
- Experts in coaching elite performers through performance anxiety and trauma.
- Sound Engineers
- Holistic Therapists and Movement Coaches
Sign up now to be kept informed as new episodes are published and consider joining our online community.
Membership will allow you to post questions to our guests, link you to show notes, social media links and entitle you to exclusive offers from our guests!
Listen here, on itunes, podcaster, podbean,
Join our Community Forum