Vocal Freedom Podcast and Community
Hosted by Leigh Martyn Thomas
There has never been a better time to express your vocal freedom.
Being part of the Voice Community for more than two decades, I have been fortunate to meet and work with some highly experienced and inspirational people in the voice community.
Guest speakers discuss their journey with their own voice, sharing light-bulb moments, stories and personal wisdoms.
Our guests include:
- Professional Stage Singers from the West End and Broadway
- Professional Actors
- Choir Directors
- Theatre, TV & Film Producers
- Voice Teachers/Vocal Coaches both private and FE/HE
- Singing Voice Specialists
- Touring Singers / Session Singers
- Front men and woman from bands of different genres.
- Experts in coaching elite performers through performance anxiety and trauma.
- Sound Engineers
- Holistic Therapists and Movement Coaches
Sign up now to be kept informed as new episodes are published and consider joining our online community, which will be officially launching on 1st January 2021.
The Vocal Freedom podcast launched on 15th May 2020, Voice community members sharing their journeys for those interested in becoming (or hearing about becoming) a professional voice user. Topics discussed, although centred around music and theatre industry members, as well as voice teachers and specialists, are not prescriptive or diagnostic. We value all voices and welcome you to join us so your voice can be heard.
As a professional voice user it is your responsibility to learn how to take care of your most valuable tool! Tune in to learn how others have managed this successfully, learned from making mistakes, suffered vocal injuries and made full recoveries, overcome challenges and can now use their voices to inspire others.
Join our Community Forum
We are spending the rest of 2020 raising awareness about the podcast, ready to launch our online podcast community on 1st January 2021! Click below to subscribe for
- full access to the forum
- exclusive listener content
- to take part in future community and fundraising projects.